The benefits of the banya have been known for a long time. Hot steam helps clean the skin, making it soft and smooth. The banya helps fight illnesses — harmful elements are removed from the body thanks to the bath-brooms (ве́ники) and hot steam.There is a reason for another Russian proverb which refers to the banya’s health benefit, “The day you spend in the banya is the day you do not age.”
Resting area, sauna, iced pool, showers, changing room, bathrobes, slippers, towels, TV, dining area, etc.
sweets, fruits, herbal tea.
A well known treatment (which was used by Slavic people who mostly lived in a cold environment) for their health, activity and spiritual safety.
It’ll detoxify your body, cleanse your skin, soothe your muscles, put your mind at ease, improve blood circulation, can help you lose weight, give your immune system a boost and can exfoliate your entire body.
THE FIRST PART OF THE PROCEDURE IS PERFORMED IN A HOT SAUNA, WHILE USING TRADITIONAL SAUNA TOOLS KNOWN AS “VENIKI” (BUNDLES OF LEAFY WINGS WHICH ARE USED TO MANIPULATE THE STEAM, MASSAGE SKIN, TREAT ELEMENTS AND TO SIMPLY INFUSE THE AIR WITH AROMA SCENTS). BY THE TIME THE “VENIKI” PERFORMANCE IS FINISHED, A DIP IN AN ICE POOL COMES RIGHT AFTER.
THE SECOND PART CONSISTS OF USING ORGANIC SOAP ON THE BODY.
THE END OF THE PROCEDURE, WE PROVIDE TEA & TREATS IN OUR UNIQUELY DESIGNED RESTING AREA.
SAUNA FOR TWO package
good for couples, mother & daughter, close friends, father & son or a great present for people you love
group sauna package
corporate, bachelor/-ette party, birthday, night out, etc.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR USING THE SAUNA
1. Before entering the sauna, please make yourself familiar with these rules and regulations.
2. All adjustments of the sauna equipment, particularly heating the stove, can be performed only by service personnel.
3. Only healthy people can use sauna.
4. Minors can use the sauna only accompanied by an adult guardian.
5. People remaining in the sauna declare by the same that they are fit and healthy to use that kind of treatment and bear sole responsibility for their health condition.
6. The users of the sauna are obliged to keep the order and cleanliness of the used premises.
7. Before entering the sauna, a bath with soap is obligatory in order to remove all cosmetics and contamination from the body.
8.Take off all metal jewelry in order to avoid burns.
9.You must not enter the sauna in glasses or contact lenses.
10.Inside the sauna you must always be wearing flip-flops (personal or house-given).
11.While in resting area only cotton robes are preferable (personal or house-given).
12.During gradual heating of the body, you should change places from the lower benches to the higher once subject to your organism tolerance.
13.Persons violating the order or the provisions of these rules and regulations shall be removed from the premises with no right to reimbursement.
14.Using the sauna is equivalent with making oneself familiar with and acceptance of all the above provisions of rules and regulations.
15.The Management of Aura Spa & Sauna assumes no responsibility for accidents resulting from not following these regulations or instructions from the personnel.